A little bit of adornment goes a long way when it’s shimmery, shiny gold. A flash of it — or any other metallic — on eyes, lips, face or body, adds instant glam, especially when it’s executed right. Kristina Magovac, National Makeup Artist for Japonesque says “gold can work for anyone, regardless of age.” Her 5 makeup tips will guarantee you get that Midas touch, without breaking the bank.
GO FOR THE GOLD
Go subtle by using a fluffy blending brush for a light wash of color on the lids. If you prefer an intense gold color payoff instead, balance it with a light, neutral lip.
Use a large powder brush with just a hint of gold powder to give cheeks an understated hit of radiance.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS