Makeup artist and cosmetic brand developer, Vincent Longo was born in Swan Hill, Australia, and spent his childhood amidst the majestic beauty of the outback. The light, colors, textures, sounds and purity of wild nature made a life-long impression and deeply stimulated his exceptional “eye” for color.
While in his late teens, Vincent’s family immigrated back to Italy, and he enrolled in B.C.M. – the Beauty Center of Milan. With effort and passion, Vincent soon mastered the art of makeup application through working with Gianni Versace, Giorgio Armani, Dolce and Gabbana and Gianfranco Ferre.
His career took off when he was booked to work on Cindy Crawford for the cover of Italian
Photo Credit: saks.com
If you haven’t yet found that perfect gift for your sister, mom, or best friend – never fear, BITB is here to help you out. Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to indulge in a new fragrance, and we’ve rounded up some of the newest and most romantic on the market. Perhaps you are just looking for a way to treat yourself – and we’re all for that – fragrance is such a wonderful spirit booster. So check out the fragrant choices below – all perfect for that one day a year when indulging on candy and champagne and wearing red hearts is not only acceptable, but encouraged.
Dolce and Gabbana: just the name sends thoughts of Italian luxury straight to our minds. T
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS