Photo Credit: Drybar
Every day is ‘bring your dog to work day’ around here, largely because I work from home.
My two dogs, Perri and Thomas, are my constant companions, often barking excessively the minute I jump on a call and not stopping until I hang up.
So, when I first heard about an actual press event that would allow me to bring my dog/s, I was all in. A team-building field trip was just what we needed as it can get kind of boring around here. Dry Bar (my fave blow-out salon) and Bark Bar teamed up celebrate the premiere of The Secret Life of Pets 2. As part of the promotion, Drybars became #BarkBars, offering owners and dogs joint grooming sessions.
As I read the fine print, however, I real
Adding to the uber decadence of the Egyptian Room of precious jewels, HARROD’S has opened The Pet Spa on the fourth floor for Man’s BFF.
The Pet Spa pampers pets of fur, fins and feathers and then some with pure relaxation and luxury – the stuff that dreams are made of. Grooming services, nutritional guidance, aromatherapy (and they don’t mean bacon!) and specialist spa therapies will keep your royal hound or Cheshire cat happy while you shop til you drop or pop into Harrod’s Urban Retreat for a blowout or mani/pedi. Private counselling and training can be arranged for pets in need of a little attitude adjustment. The Pet Spa offers a wide range of haute couture treats to satis
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS