Do BB and CC creams make you want to join AA?
Who doesn’t love new? And in beauty, who doesn’t love something new that you never knew you needed, or cannot imagine how you survived without it for so long?
Case in point: the BB cream. Short for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm, BB creams tripped the light fantastic in 2012 and became a mainstay of every makeup bag with claims to conceal, protect from the sun, hydrate, moisturize, minimize lines, etc., etc. During 2012, I felt rather dandy going out for the day with one BB cream, normally Garnier Miracle Cream Protector, mascara, and a lip-gloss rather than my usual cacophony of bottles and potions leaking all over the bottom of my Anya H
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE