Dr. Alexes Hazen is a board certified Plastic surgeon and Director of the prestigious New York University Aesthetic Center. She also serves as an active Board Member of the AiRS Foundation, AiRS is a non-profit organization that helps women with reconstructive breast surgery after breast cancer.
She has researched developing 3D animation and surgical simulation to help educate both patients and residents regarding surgical procedures. Dr. Hazen has also done research focused on lipoaspirate. She developed an animal model to study lipoaspirate as well as an animal model to study radiation damage.
Dr. Hazen believes in the importance of having a sense of well-being and self-confidence, a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS