We got to the Fred Segal parking lot just as Dita Von Teese was stepping off the red carpet upon her arrival to the party celebrating the launch of her limited edition set, “My Private Cointreau Coffret.” Petite, smiley and extremely elegant, she mingled her way into the store and snapped some pics while star-struck boudoir afficionados sipped on the Teese Cocktail, an exquisite mix of Cointreau, apple juice, crème de violette and fresh lemon juice adorned with delicate black feathers.
Photos courtesy of Cointreau.com
The beautiful party box retails for $299, but it looks like a million bucks, especially when showcased with burlesque-inspired, Dita-branded jewels, scarves and other
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE