Facial plastic surgeon Andrew Jacono, M.D, F.A.C.S. not only has thriving practices in New York City as well as Great Neck, New York, he also is dedicated to giving back to victims of violence, cancer and birth defects. In fact, you can view his dedication to pro bono surgery on the Discovery Fit & Health Network’s reality show Facing Trauma, which follows Dr. Jacono and his team as they work to heal both the internal and external scars of women who are victims of violence.
A specialist in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Jacono holds two board certifications – one by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the other in Head and Neck Su
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS