For the second year in a row, Neutrogena is sponsoring Wave for Change, a charitable campaign that makes it easy for teens to support a cause of their choice. This July and August, Neutrogena will donate $1 for every Neutrogena Acne, Cleansing or Cosmetics product sold and registered on the brand’s website. The company will donate up to $250,000 to GlobalGiving, an internet-based network that connects donors directly to the causes they care most about. Teens can choose to support a disaster relief, environmental or educational cause, each spearheaded, respectively, by Neutrogena brand ambassadors Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere and Miranda Cogrove.
It’s simple to participate.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS