Get your clean on with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 bottles of Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser (a $32 value) to give to our lucky winners thanks to the generous folks at FabNab, an online site with daily deals on fashion, accessories, beauty and more.
Perfect for anyone coping with acne or problem skin, the cleanser features activated charcoal to gently draw out impurities in the skin. It removes dirt, oil, and even makeup without stripping the skin’s moisture level. Plus, it’s formulated with organic and natural ingredients that are completely vegan – a big plus for our eco-conscious beauty buffs.
To Enter: Tell us your favorite use for char
Mud and clay may not sound too glamorous, but these natural ingredients have been used for centuries for their therapeutic benefits as well as their beautification properties. Clays absorb excess oil and debris, and they also exfoliate dead surface cells for increased circulation and rosy cheeks. Clays can be found in a wide range of colors such as red, green, white, pink, and gray, as well as varying textures from super fine to coarse. The colors usually occur due to the mineral content of the clay. Kaolin, a key mineral component of natural occurring clay, is the main ingredient in many face masks because it can attract the dirt that gets trapped deep in your pores.
Another friend to cl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS