Photo Credit: jamiemakeup.com
Jamie Greenberg had an affinity for makeup at a young age. While studying painting, photography, and film in college, her focus on her makeup talent began when a film professor asked her to be the makeup artist for the film he was directing. After graduation, Jamie pursued this passion and freelanced as a makeup artist in television, and from there she assisted legendary makeup artists Monika Blunder, Pati Dubroff, Stephane Marais, and Jillian Dempsey.
Jamie brought warmth and vitality to every assignment, and her career quickly took off. She was soon being requested by magazine editorials for Allure, Esquire, Elle, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar and L’Uomo Vogue, among others. Some of her
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON