Photo Credit: facebook.com/christopherobin
Though no one would ever classify my skin or hair as oily, I do notice that clay-based beauty products always find a place in my bathroom, especially in the dog days of summer. It’s important to note though, that all clay used beauty products are not created equal. Though most of these products do absorb excess oil, many are also mixed with ingredients that will keep your skin from feeling dry, and depending on the type of clay used they have many other beautifying benefits besides eliminating excess oil. For example Bentonite Clay detoxes, Kaolin Clay gently exfoliates and brightens, French Green Clay tightens pores, Fuller’s Earth’s Clay minimizes hyperpigmentation, and mineral-rich Rhasso
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS