Combine natural artistic abilities and a passion for creating beautiful smiles and you’ll get Dr. Sivan Finkel, DMD. While in college, Dr. Finkel majored in art alongside his pre-dental requirements, two passions that went hand-in-hand and now guide each of his smile transformations. Today, Dr. Finkel works with his father, Dr. Myron Finkel, who opened The Dental Parlour in New York City in 1971. Both share the same commitment to excellence, providing top dental care to generations of New York families.
Beauty in the Bag spoke with Dr. Finkel about his career as a dentist and what a productive day looks like behind the scenes.
Connect with him on Instagram @drsivanfinkel.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS