When I was asked to try out Dior’s new anti-aging skin perfector, Dreamskin, I jumped at the thought of trying it. After all, the name promises “dreamy” skin, and it tackles a variety of skin problems for all ages and skin types.
Dior Dreamskin, which just hit department stores this month, is part of the brand’s Capture Totale line of skincare and makeup products. Priced at $110, the weightless serum hybrid promises to work on the surface of the skin as well as below to fight the signs of aging, boost radiance, and correct dark spots, redness, and large pores.
Two key components make up the serum: optical properties and active biological ingredients plucked from the Dior Ga
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS