Say goodbye to Valerie Bertinelli, Carrie Fisher, Mariah Carey, and other Jenny Craig celebrity spokespeople, and hello to the real women of Jenny Craig.
Yes, it sounds like the title of a reality show on a health and fitness-oriented cable channel, and in some ways, it could be.
Amid much fanfare, Jenny Craig unveiled its new My Days program and unfurled a virtual calendar of real women with real lives whose weight loss made a real difference in their health, well-being and quality of life. They are an impressive bunch.
The new program is simple, and designed to increase the stick-with-it-ness of the plan by adding some flexibility in food choices. You eat Jenny’s Cuisine for fiv
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event