Photo Credit: amazon.com
We have all heard the old adage, you are what you eat, and this is especially true when it comes to skin.
That’s both the premise and the promise of the 8-Week Healthy Skin Diet, a new book written by Karen Fischer.
“Your skin is made from the foods you eat, so if it’s letting you down, a simple diet make-over can make you feel a whole lot better about yourself,” she says.
Beauty in the Bag was intrigued and sat down with Fischer, who is based in Australia, to get the scoop on the foods that we should and shouldn’t be eating if we want to improve the look and feel of our skin.
BITB: What is the healthy skin diet?
KF: The 8-Week Healthy Skin Diet is a program for
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS