Dr. Glassman discovered the science behind SkinClinical following extensive scientific research and clinical testing. His passion for skincare stemmed from years of discussions with his patients on their skin issues and the need for a product that would treat and relieve severely damaged skin. Their patented ingredient SBD-4 is clinically proven to provide EXTREME HEALING to damaged skin.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
This Gorgeous Giveaway includes 1 set of the Extreme Healing Daily Treatment and the Extreme Healing Repair Concentrate!
Extreme Healing Daily Treatment:
Treats severely dry, delicate, itchy, red, inflamed, wounded, scarred or chapped skin. Caused by ecz
Santa Claus is coming to town, and although he doesn’t look any worse for wear (at least compared to years’ prior), there’s nothing wrong with a little self-improvement Beauty In The Bag style.
For starters, what’s up with Saint Nick’s ruddy complexion and bright red cheeks? Yes, the cold winter air can certainly cause a crimson flush, but it’s also possible that the big guy is has as-yet-untreated rosacea.
To the rescue: Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments can help with the associated dilated blood vessels, redness and thickening skin on nose and cheeks (rhinophyma). This may do more than improve his appearance; it can also reduce the burning associated with rosacea –
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS