Photo Credit: alisonrafaele.com
Alison Raffaele began her career as a makeup artist at the makeup counter of her family-owned pharmacy before booking her first pro job while still in high school. In the 20+ years she’s been working she’s certainly come a long way! Raffaele became the first national makeup artist and international trainer for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, ran an eponymous and successful makeup brand (Alison Raffaele Cosmetics, Inc.) from 2000 to 2014, has worked for magazines including Rolling Stone, Town and Country, Lucky, More, Real Simple and Vogue Italia, has been the lead makeup artist for fashion shows during Fashion Week, has made personal, television and radio appearances on behalf of mega beauty brands s
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON