Foundations: they can be your best friend. Not only do they make your skin look flawless in the light of day, but many also give you added anti-aging benefits—a double whammy. But choosing the right foundation can be tricky – you’ll want to find just the right shade, coverage and finish. Plus prices vary with drugstore brands offering less expensive vrsions than department stores, but without the option to test before you buy.
To help with the foundation selection process, BITB presents its latest Steep vs. Cheap comparison. Here, we test Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12 Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($42) vs. L’Oréal True Match LUMI Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($12.99).
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS