Photo Credit: Sephora.com
I opened the silver bullet-shaped lip gloss by clicking on the tiny clasp that reminded me of a purse, and applied the new Lancôme Lip Lover to my dry lips and expected to get that all too familiar tacky feeling, but there was none.
Lancôme Lip Lover ($23) may be the best lip gloss in the world right now—if you want a dewy shine. The consumer reviews have—for the most part—been upbeat (one user on Sephora.com said, “This is the second Lip Lover that I purchased because I really liked my first one”). I would venture to say the same, but would add that while the moisturizing benefit and the imparted glowing dewiness are excellent reasons to buy this lip gloss, the color pigments i
You gotta love a foundation that does much more than just cover up. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 ($32.50) not only provides moderate coverage in a dewy finish, but it also helps fight past and future UV damage, while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
A good foundation choice for those concerned with visible signs of age, Repairwear Laser Focus foundation provides skincare treatment benefits by incorporating patented technology from the brand’s Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON