Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s hot out there, so the last thing you need is to blast yourself with more heat, right? And even if you do manage to blowdry your hair without breaking a sweat, the humidity will basically undo your efforts within minutes of stepping out the door. We reached out to celebrity hairstylist Nikki Providence (who’s gotten Tori Kelly, Rose McIver and Kacy Hill red-carpet ready and worked on ad campaigns for Proenza Schouler, Nordstrom and Topshop) who says, “Just thinking about turning on a blowdryer makes me melt. With the right products and techniques, you can be all set for air-dry success!”
The first step: “Get as much water out of your hair as you can—an extra-absorbent micr
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS