No steel magnolias here, just shiny, lustrous locks thanks to Klorane’s new Magnolia hair-care range. The three product line (shampoo, conditioner and leave-in spray), incorporates magnolia leaf wax, which mimics hair’s protective, natural hydrolipidic film to smooth the cuticle. The result is hair that is naturally protected, hydrated and extra shiny due to the light reflection quality of the hydrolipidic film.
Klorane, a French beauty company, uses magnolias harvested in the southwest of France, but interestingly the magnolia is a new world plant hailing from Louisiana. It was originally called the “Tulip Laurel,” but when it arrived in France in 1711 it was renamed in honor
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS