THE WET BRUSH – I am one of those gals who has to wash her hair pretty much every day. My hair never looks good when I wake up – I mean never. And when I get out of the shower – well, let’s just say it’s one big tangled mess. The Wet Brush was something I discovered on a trip to the UK. It is a pin style plastic brush – looks ordinary enough – but the benefit is that you can use it safely on long, wet, tangled hair without causing damage and pulling hair out of your head in clumps. It also comes in an adorable range of perky colors – of course I have it in black…Designed to be used in the shower, but you can use it anytime. I keep one of these babies in my suitcases at all times so
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS