Photo Credit: brioni.com
When you think of Brioni, the sensuality of fine Italian cashmere, silk, and wool come to mind. It is a label that speaks to prestige and elegance, most notably for finely crafted luxury menswear. A made to measure Brioni suit is the ultimate male status symbol — a mark of quality for a man who won’t settle for less than perfection.
The Italian couturier has launched a brand new fragrance, simply named Brioni. As you would expect, the hand fashioned bottle is a work of art in itself, and suitable for the Brioni man with discriminating taste. Designers Patrik Fredrikson and Ian Stallard created a modern bottle by hand that captures the movement of light and fabric in motion. Inspired by
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS