The latest design house to join Target’s cadre of partners is Missoni, the Italian knitwear company known for its zigzagged patterns of colorful stripes. Starting September 13 and running through October 22, Target will sell the affordable priced, limited edition Missoni collection, which includes cosmetic bags, makeup brush sets and hair accessories in addition to women’s, men’s and children’s fashions, home goods and decor items. Brush sets with a cosmetic bag featuring Missoni’s signature style of prints will be available in 3, 4, 5 brush versions.
The Missoni for Target collection represents the retailer’s largest limited-time designer collection to date with more than 400 item
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS