Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What is the single beauty product you can’t live without? Is it an SPF50, or are you ready to feed yourself to the sharks without your glossy black mascara, or will you shrivel up under a palm tree and die without your 16 ounce tub of La Mer?
BITB polled a group of enthusiastic skin experts for their must-have beauty products, and their responses range from expected to kind of surprising.
Hema Sundaram, MD — Dermatologist, Rockville, Maryland
“Besides sunscreen of course, it’s a new one I’ve been using for about the past 6 months — Teoxane RHA Serum, Hyaluronic acid in a bottle… th
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS