Photo Credit: Depositphotos
A cleanser is not a cleanser is not a cleanser.
Are you a foam kind of girl or is a classic liquid wash the way to go?. Does a froth get your juices going or is a creamy blend the only thing for you? More recent trends include beauty waters and micellar washes. There are those among us who still swear by their bar of soap and others who like to do double duty; exfoliate in the AM in the shower and switch to a soothing lotion before bed.
Cult classics like Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser have been deemed the universal skin cleanser for all skin types by many uber derms, but it’s not the only option. You can find face cleansing formulas for all skin types, to get rid of the daily grime th
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE