Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Retinol is one of most effective treatments for wrinkles, skin discoloration and other signs of aging skin, but it can be highly irritating, which is why many of us can’t use the dream cream.
Senté’s newest nighttime cream takes retinols to the next level. Think of Intensive Bio Complete Cream as retinol 2.0.
“It’s an advanced retinol,” explains Virginia L. Vega, Ph.D., Senté ’s Vice President, Research & Development and Physician Education at a media pre-launch event in New York City. The retinol is encapsulated so it melts into the skin and is less likely to c
You’re diligent about your skincare. You never go to bed with makeup on. You cleanse and moisturize and protect daily and you even use anti-aging serums regularly, but if you’re wondering if you should add toner into your skincare regimen as well, the answer is probably yes.
Celebrity Aesthetician Renee Rouleau is a big believer in toner and says it’s an important step in all skincare routines no matter your skin type. She offers the following reasons why:
They remove drying chlorine, minerals and chemicals that are in tap water and can be dehydrating to the skin.
They enhance the results of your skincare program. Depending on the ingredients used in the toner, they can help calm s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS