AVON ANEW DERMA FILL – Avon’s new product – Anew Derma Fill wrinkle cream is supposedly an alternative to wrinkle injections. The product has the same main ingredient as injectable wrinkle fillers, hyaluronic acid gel, to smooth out lines. It is difficult to believe that applying any topical beauty cream will have the same results as taking a syringe filled with a substance and having it injected deep into your creases and wrinkles to plump them up. As much as most of us would love to avoid having needles to our faces, the premise is kind of a stretch. Think of this as a good moisturizer, which in turn will help smooth over your lines. It can also be helpful under makeup to spackle over imperfections.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – I like the blue/clear gel in a pump that looks like a DNA chain. Well priced and very forward thinking for Avon, who is getting into the cosmeceuticals game in a big way.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE