Photo Credit: dermablend.com
Snakes, butterflies, hearts, skulls or whatever your fancy is, tattoos can be a bold statement about your personal style – or they can be a major source of embarrassment and regret. Getting rid of them is not a simple undertaking either. Lasers can get the job done, but they are expensive, unpredictable depending on the ink used, painful and can take multiple treatments. The downside about tattoos is that getting one and getting rid of one can hurt like hell – UNTIL NOW.
If you had told me a while ago that a concealer could completely cover a tattoo and remain budge proof and waterproof for hours, I would likely have scoffed. But with summer in full swing and melt-proof makeup a necessi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS