GORGEOUS HAIR DEMANDS THE RIGHT TOOLS
Still using nylon or plastic bristles that pull out delicate strands? Or is your brush missing more than a few pins that got stuck in your hair? Well it’s about time you invested in the health of your hair with one great brush for all seasons. Quality lasts for quite a few good years, so you won’t have to replace your brush often.
Natural boar bristles will be easier on your hair than garden variety plastic brushes. Natural bristles also help to distribute oil from scalp to ends where you need it and increase shine. The worst kind of brushes for your hair are plastic or nylon that have double bristles of two different lengths. These can d
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS