Photo Credit: Clarins
The proverbial ‘New York Minute’ is still an eternity in the world of wrinkle erasers, where ‘instant’ now means nanosecond.
While some people are skeptical that instant wrinkle erasers are truly worth the fuss (the effects are superficial, and the results are definitely temporary), others rave about it. I am personally on the fence about instant line erasers, which seem to be the “it” darlings of the beauty world (they’re the new BB and CC creams, it would seem). While the fillings are for the most part silicone, some (like Lumene) add anti-aging benefits to their instant wrinkle-decreasing drama. Which means that you get both instant and delayed gratification—I can live with t
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS