Spring showers may bring May flowers, but it’s awfully tough on hair if you tend toward frizzy, like I do. One of my favorite television stylists, Nick Arrojo – he is the former stylist on TLC’s “What Not To Wear” and owner/founder of ARROJO studio in New York City – has the following tips for taming those frizzies and flyaway locks.
Tip #1: Get The Right Hair Cut
Go for a strong shape that is easy to maintain every day. A cut that is short to mid-length with a good solid shape will suit extremely frizzy hair perfectly, be it curly, straight or grey. Cuts like this won’t alter your hair texture, but will make it more manageable to control frizz.
Tip #2: Style with A Sili
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS