Spring showers may bring May flowers, but it’s awfully tough on hair if you tend toward frizzy, like I do. One of my favorite television stylists, Nick Arrojo – he is the former stylist on TLC’s “What Not To Wear” and owner/founder of ARROJO studio in New York City – has the following tips for taming those frizzies and flyaway locks.
Tip #1: Get The Right Hair Cut
Go for a strong shape that is easy to maintain every day. A cut that is short to mid-length with a good solid shape will suit extremely frizzy hair perfectly, be it curly, straight or grey. Cuts like this won’t alter your hair texture, but will make it more manageable to control frizz.
Tip #2: Style with A Sili
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS