Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve been devoted to multi-cleansing for quite some time, and my evening routine generally goes like this… First, I use a cleansing oil or balm to melt away makeup, sunscreen and the like before a second pass with a more traditional cleanser to make sure I get my skin as clean as possible. Then, I finish with some micellar water just to be completely sure I’m as fresh-faced as possible (without over-stripping my skin) before applying additional lotions and potions. Sure, this approach is effective but let’s be honest, it’s a bit time consuming to say the least.
So when I received DefenAge’s new 1-Step Multi-Cleanse I couldn’t wait to give it a try—and see if it could save
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS