Recently, I spent a day of pampering at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa flagship in New York City. There are many reasons to indulge in a spa experience—a cleansing facial, a deep-tissue massage, a full-body scrub—but my goal that day, was to get a brand new haircut and groomed eye brows.
The Red Door Spa is one of the most trusted names in the business, and they offer everything from haircuts, coloring services, and styling, to brow waxing, manicures/pedicures, and of course, a good hot stone massage or two. If visiting the flagship location, be sure to get a cut with Zahir Ziani, national creative director of Red Door Spas, and a wizard with his shears. Ziani will take one look a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE