Photo Credit: helloalle.com
“Honey, I had a little something done and it’s not as bad as yesterday, but… I’ve looked better” – those famous words from Samantha Jones in SATC explaining a peel treatment are forever engrained in our minds. That scene gave peels a bad rap for awhile, but now they seem to be having a rebirth.
Chemical peels are really a form of mild to deep exfoliation, a minimally-invasive and essential component of facial rejuvenation. Peels are beneficial for all skin types, even sensitive skin, and can help many conditions from acne to melasma and wrinkles. They are also not only reserved for your face; peels can be done on any area, including hands, chest, arms and legs.
“Peels correct and
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS