Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
ZO Skin Health, Inc., under the direction of Super Derm Zein Obagi, M.D., is on a mission to stamp out pigmentation and in the process, give you the clearest, most even toned complexion. The two new ZO Medical products recently launched are just the ticket.
ZO Medical C-Bright 10% Vitamin C Serum and ZO Medical Brightalive Non-Retinol Skin Brightener deliver a one-two punch to restore radiance. Brightalive is a new approach to skin pigment management using alpha-arbutin and bio-engineered phytotechnology to inhibit melanin production. Paired with vitamin C and an advanced exfoliating enzyme, it helps to reverse uneven tone and encourage epidermal renewal for a smoother texture. Peptides
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE