Photo Credit: Rachel Med Spa
Shai Shinhar, MD, and his wife Rachel Shinhar are partners at home and at work. The duo opened Rachel Med Spa in Manhattan several years ago, modeling it after their original spa in Tel Aviv, Israel. Rachel Med Spa incorporates many beauty secrets of the Dead Sea. The new spa is one of the best kept secrets on the Upper East Side, and caters to many moms and dads who want to look as young as they feel.
Shai, an otolaryngologist and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, oversees the spa and performs all of the injections and surgical procedures, while Rachel is tasked with chemical peels, facials and other specialty skin ca
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS