I’m in the market for a new bed. My old one is not conducive to a good night’s sleep, has never been comfortable and really sags. I’ve done a lot of research on this — after all, I’ll have to live with the purchase for a very long time — and one of my final contenders is a Hästens bed. I like that it is custom, handmade and created from the finest, all-natural environmentally responsible materials like eco-friendly hypoallergenic horsehair, organic flax, sustainable Swedish pine, and pure, premium cotton, and I really love that it is incredibly comfy so it would be an ideal choice that’s good for me and the environment.
With Earth Day coming around again, it’s a good time to take
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS