Cleanses and fasts are hot these days, with many A-listers leading the charge and touting the health benefits of detoxing. There seems to be a new “it” cleanse weekly. In New York City and other urban areas, there are detox depots popping up everywhere that offer and deliver a host of pre-mixed cleanse tinctures right to your door.
This concept may sound familiar to many Jewish folks. Yom Kippur, also known as the Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people and it is traditionally marked with a 25 hour fast. The idea, of course, is to repent, not detox, but perhaps some of the health and beauty benefits are the same, regardless of whether you are cleansing
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE