Photo Credit: sentelabs.com
Dark under-eye circles tell the world that you are overtired.
They make you look worn, weary and frankly, not the best version of yourself.
Making matters worse, getting more beauty sleep doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Under-eye circles are among the hardest skin concern to address as the skin under the eyes is seriously thin, and as we age, they already thin skin grows thinner still. Eyelid lifts can rejuvenate the under-eye area, but surgery comes with a hefty price tag not to mention its own set of risks. Fillers may also play a role, but they do confer risks namely bruising, swelling and allergic reactions, and risks are even greater when treating an area so close to the e
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event