Photo Credit: drkimfacialplastics.com
Ask San Francisco Facial plastic surgeon David W. Kim, M.D, what his favorite procedure is and he won’t hesitate –it’s rhinoplasty. Kim, a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon, has a busy practice focusing on all aspects of facial plastic surgery, but rhinoplasty is what he enjoys most largely because of the complexities and nuances involved. In fact, he is the co-chair of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s 2015 Advances in Rhinoplasty Course in Chicago.
Dr. Kim received his B.A. in human biology at Stanford University Stanford, CA and his M.D. and surgical residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University o
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS