Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
There are dark circle correctors, and then there are dark circle correctors (operative word being ‘CORRECT’).
From Clinique’s uber popular Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector ($39.50) to the latest flex-tipped wunderkind, Avon’s Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector ($30), the market is filled — no, littered — with items that promise the supermoon and fall short. But there are those that are the quiet achievers and Avon’s Dark Circle Corrector is one of them. Scientists at the company have worked overtime to create a key ingredient — what they call a Shadow Erase Complex — which includes kudzu root extract and fennel fruit extract that promise to brighten dark circles a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS