Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
There are dark circle correctors, and then there are dark circle correctors (operative word being ‘CORRECT’).
From Clinique’s uber popular Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector ($39.50) to the latest flex-tipped wunderkind, Avon’s Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector ($30), the market is filled — no, littered — with items that promise the supermoon and fall short. But there are those that are the quiet achievers and Avon’s Dark Circle Corrector is one of them. Scientists at the company have worked overtime to create a key ingredient — what they call a Shadow Erase Complex — which includes kudzu root extract and fennel fruit extract that promise to brighten dark circles a
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS