Born into a medical family in Russia, board-certified dermatologist Julie Russak, MD, moved to the US to attend college and medical school. Her accomplishments in medicine were even recognized as an undergraduate, when she received an award from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute for her excellence in genetics and immunology. She then attended New York University Medical School and completed a dermatology fellowship at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where she was named chief resident. An Oncology Melanoma Fellowship with Dr. Darrell Rigel followed and today, Dr. Russak runs a busy medical and cosmetic dermatology practice in Manhattan.
Tell us a bit ab
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE