New York City’s Ellen Sirot is a top hand model, hand care expert, Founder/CEO of Hand Perfection, beauty launch consultant and motivational speaker. As you might expect, she didn’t grow up dreaming of being a hand model, but as a struggling dancer she discovered the world of “parts modeling” and actively pursued the niche of hands, coaxing, protecting and beautifying her hands until they met the strict requirements of the field. Her expertise in perfecting and protecting the perfect looking hands has let to the creation of her own hand care beauty line – Hand Perfection. Read on to learn more about this unusual career and Ellen’s tips for beautifying your own lovely hands.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS