Photo Credit: johnfrieda.com
Thanks to coloring, pollution, and over processing, hair damage is a sad fact of life. And let’s not forget “over-styling,” one of the chief causes of hair damage according to the style gurus at John Frieda.
Targeting the style-obsessed woman who just can’t part with her flat iron and styling tools, the mega-hair brand has created the new Full Repair Style Revival Heat-Activated Styling Spray.
Women who want beautiful hair (and who doesn’t?) often resort to tools, but constant styling can result in short, broken hairs and flyaways and also give you damaged ends. The Full Repair Collection addresses these issues, and aims to repair this constant cycle of damage. Full Repair Style Reviva
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS