Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Eric who is considered a Dallas’ hair color icon wants every woman to feel beautiful and confident. He approaches every head of hair with an open mind and a relaxed point of view; before getting started, he studies bone structure, hair texture, and natural skin tones. He’s known for creating signature styles and luxurious looking hair. In return, his clients feel gorgeous and confident, and his experience has earned him some of Dallas’ most prestigious clientele roster.
Beauty in the Bag had a chance to sit down with master stylist Eric Culbertson; he shared this Summer and Fall 2017 hair trends and his number one advice about how to help a woman look and feel beautiful.
Dr. Stephanie Beidler Teotia is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeon, who is primarily concerned with individualizing patient care and providing exceptional service. Before practicing in Dallas, she was practicing in West Texas; her extensive training makes her comfortable taking care of both aesthetic and reconstructive procedures, beyond her plastic and reconstructive surgery training, Dr. Teotia subspecialized in pediatric craniofacial surgery. Dr. Beidler Teotia has won numerous awards and has published and presented several scientific articles. She has also been appointed as a Clinical Assistant Professor at both UT-Southwestern Medical Center and Texas Tech Health Scien
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS