Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dallas is not only a 26-year-old self-taught artist, but she’s also the salon owner of Dallas Beauty Lounge, which has a waiting list of more than 80 people. She has been painting nails since she was 14 years old but didn’t get into the business of painting nails until she got to college. Now 8 years later, Dallas has built a beauty empire! Besides being the most talented in the area, Dallas is also the most sought-after, anybody who is somebody in the Pittsburgh area goes to Dallas Beauty Lounge. Dallas and her team take nail art very seriously, they want their clients to leave with custom art that reflects their personality, they are on the cutting-edge of trends and products.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS