Ojon Daily Intensive Shine Treatment – The people of beautiful hair didnt really nail it with this product, at least not in my mind. I like Ojon’s shampoos and I especially love their dry shampoo, but this treatment product is a big disappointment. It is supposed to rehydrate dry damaged hair through these little brown microbeads that are suspended in a clear seum in the pump dispenser. The beads have to break down once you pump the product into your fingers. For me it is too expensive, and doesn’t seem to make my hair shine at all.
FINAL VERDICT: SYC (Save Your Cash) If you are looking for shine, look somewhere else. For $24, there are better products to try. But don’t give up on OJON because they make great stuff most of the time.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE