Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
At long last, the much anticipated Jeuveau (TM) from Evolus received a nod from the US FDA.
Evolus (EOLS) is a relatively new medical aesthetics company with a stellar team of aesthetics industry veterans to their credit, who have brought the first 900 kDA botulinum toxin (DWP-450) – touted to be the same as BOTOX (Allergan) – to market. It hails from Daewong Bio Inc in Seoul, South Korea, which is fast become the de facto capital of all things aesthetic in Asia, and Evolus has exclusive rights to this toxin for the US market.
According to New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, who was an investigator for the Phase II and Phase III studies for Evolus, “We found that the safe
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS