Photo Credit: huffingtonpost.com
April 22, 2015 marks the 45th Anniversary of Earth Day, an event celebrated around the world. This day helps raise awareness and give support for environmental protection, but you don’t need to wait for Earth Day to make a difference. The little things you do now can add up to big changes for you and the environment.
HOW TO LEAVE A SMALLER FOOTPRINT:
BUY LOCAL AND EAT ORGANIC: Local foods use less fuel for shipping and organic foods don’t depend on pesticides or treated fertilizers which can be harmful to the environment and your health.
COMMUTE SMARTLY: Carpool, use mass transit, bike or even walk if you don’t have to travel far. Do your weekly errands all at once instead of he
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE